Jersey's Care Tips:
- Comfortable on the sideline and during warm ups with superb ventilation and lightweight fabric that pulls sweat off the skin.
- Dri FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Rib crew neck for a comfortable fit
- Mesh back panel for strategic ventilation
- Club badge screen print and graphics for pride
- Fabric Dri FIT 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Turn jersey inside out
Before putting jersey into washer machine, please turn your jersey inside out to protect names, numbers or patches you have on it.
- Cold water only
Wash in cold water to AVOID all of the colors spread on your jersey.
- Lay Flat OR Hang Dry Outside
Please DO NOT put the jersey direct sunlight, else the jersey's colors will be faded.
We will deliver to you as soon as possible. And please contact us if you did not receive it within 3 days time.
Nike, originally known as "Blue Ribbon Sports", was founded by University of Oregon track athlete Philip Knight and his coach Bill Bowerman in January 1964. The company initially operated as a distributor for Japanese shoe maker Onitsuka Tiger (now ASICS), making most sales at track meets out of Knight's automobile.
The company's profits grew quickly, and in 1967, BRS opened its first retail store, located on Pico Boulevard in Santa Monica, California. By 1971, the relationship between BRS and Onitsuka Tiger was nearing an end. BRS prepared to launch its own line of footwear, which would bear the newly designed Swoosh by Carolyn Davidson. The Swoosh was first used by Nike in June 1971, and was registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on January 22, 1974. more
We measure Apparel by "inch" OR "centimeter". It is based on the length of your chest and waist in inch or centimeter, so you may find it useful to find your size.