Nike Max Air Va Duffel Bag is a lightweight, durable and water-resistant bag built to hold your sports gear.
Very durable material and waterproof bottom. Side pockets for storing sweaty or wet clothing. Breathable shoes for safekeeping. Inside pocket for valuables. Padded, removable shoulder strap.
- Air Max shoulder strap
- Volume: 64L
- 100% recycled plastic Max Air Considered straps for lightweight, cushioned shock absorption.
- Dual-zip main compartment, front and side zip pockets and side mesh pocket for spacious, versatile storage.
- Ventilated shoe pocket and wet/dry pocket for specialized storage.
- Durable, water-resistant tarpaulin to help keep gear dry and protected in bad weather, locker rooms or on wet fields.
- Polyurethane coated 600D polyester is water resistant and durable.
- Max Air shoulder straps are padded and breathable for support.
- Straps are made of polyester webbing for durability.
- Material: 100% polyester.
We will deliver to you as soon as possible. And please contact us if you did not receive it within 3 days time.
Nike, originally known as "Blue Ribbon Sports", was founded by University of Oregon track athlete Philip Knight and his coach Bill Bowerman in January 1964. The company initially operated as a distributor for Japanese shoe maker Onitsuka Tiger (now ASICS), making most sales at track meets out of Knight's automobile.
The company's profits grew quickly, and in 1967, BRS opened its first retail store, located on Pico Boulevard in Santa Monica, California. By 1971, the relationship between BRS and Onitsuka Tiger was nearing an end. BRS prepared to launch its own line of footwear, which would bear the newly designed Swoosh by Carolyn Davidson. The Swoosh was first used by Nike in June 1971, and was registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on January 22, 1974. more