Haul all your gear and move through your training days with ease. This backpack is made of durable woven polyester with a laminate base that protects against moisture on the pitch and the locker room floor. An inside divider helps you organise your gear, and small pockets hold your essentials.
- Zip main compartment with inside divider; Front zip pocket; Side mesh pockets
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Durable TPE-laminated base
- This product is part of the adidas sustainable product program: Products are made in more sustainable ways to make the world a better place; Every fibre counts: Recycled polyester saves resources and decreases emissions
- Printed adidas wordmark down front
We will deliver to you as soon as possible. And please contact us if you did not receive it within 3 days time.
Christoph Von Wilhelm Dassler was a worker in a shoe factory, while his wife Pauline ran a small laundry in the Franconian town of Herzogenaurach, 20 km (12.4 mi) from the city of Nuremberg. After leaving school, their son, Rudolf "Rudi" Dassler, joined his father at the shoe factory. When he returned from fighting in World War I, Rudolf received a management position at a porcelain factory, and later in a leather wholesale business in Nuremberg.
Adolf "Adi" Dassler started to produce his own sports shoes in his mother's wash kitchen in Herzogenaurach after his return from World War I. In July 1924, his brother Rudolf returned to Herzogenaurach to join his younger brother's business, which became Gebruder Dassler Schuhfabrik (Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory) and prospered. The pair started the venture in their mother's laundry, but, at the time, electricity supplies in the town were unreliable, and the brothers sometimes had to use pedal power from a stationary bicycle to run their equipment. more