Make sure you have all your gear when you get to the gym or practice field. This medium-size training bag features a breathable built-in shoe compartment and two inside slip-in pockets to keep your gear organised. A padded carry handle and a comfy shoulder strap make it easy to carry.
- U-shaped zip main opening for easy access; Two inner slip-in pockets; Side mesh slip-in pocket; Inside zip pocket; Ventilated shoe compartment
- Padded adjustable shoulder strap; Padded carry handle
- Durable TPE lamination on bottom
- Tonal 3-Stripes on shoe compartment; Printed adidas brandmark on front
- Dimensions: 27 cm x 29 cm x 60 cm
- 100% polyester plain weave
We will deliver to you as soon as possible. And please contact us if you did not receive it within 3 days time.
Christoph Von Wilhelm Dassler was a worker in a shoe factory, while his wife Pauline ran a small laundry in the Franconian town of Herzogenaurach, 20 km (12.4 mi) from the city of Nuremberg. After leaving school, their son, Rudolf "Rudi" Dassler, joined his father at the shoe factory. When he returned from fighting in World War I, Rudolf received a management position at a porcelain factory, and later in a leather wholesale business in Nuremberg.
Adolf "Adi" Dassler started to produce his own sports shoes in his mother's wash kitchen in Herzogenaurach after his return from World War I. In July 1924, his brother Rudolf returned to Herzogenaurach to join his younger brother's business, which became Gebruder Dassler Schuhfabrik (Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory) and prospered. The pair started the venture in their mother's laundry, but, at the time, electricity supplies in the town were unreliable, and the brothers sometimes had to use pedal power from a stationary bicycle to run their equipment. more