- The Nike Brasilia Training Duffel Bag features durable, water-resistant materials and a ventilated wet/dry shoe compartment to help keep your gear protected and organised.
- Tough weather-resistant bottom panel for protection
- Spacious main compartment for easy access and storage
- Shoe compartment offers ventilation and separation
- Dual handles and removable shoulder strap for versatile carrying
- Mesh side pocket for convenient small-item storage
- Interior hanging pocket secures small items
We will deliver to you as soon as possible. And please contact us if you did not receive it within 3 days time.
Nike, originally known as "Blue Ribbon Sports", was founded by University of Oregon track athlete Philip Knight and his coach Bill Bowerman in January 1964. The company initially operated as a distributor for Japanese shoe maker Onitsuka Tiger (now ASICS), making most sales at track meets out of Knight's automobile.
The company's profits grew quickly, and in 1967, BRS opened its first retail store, located on Pico Boulevard in Santa Monica, California. By 1971, the relationship between BRS and Onitsuka Tiger was nearing an end. BRS prepared to launch its own line of footwear, which would bear the newly designed Swoosh by Carolyn Davidson. The Swoosh was first used by Nike in June 1971, and was registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on January 22, 1974. more