- Haul your gear to the gym with this durable medium-size training duffel bag. With a large U-shaped opening, it has three inside dividers and a zip end pocket that help organise your gear. A detachable pouch isolates shoes. The team bag shows off an allover print for a touch of style.
- U-shaped zip main compartment for easy access; Zip pocket on end; Three inside dividers
- Detachable shoe bag with drawcord closure
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Padded carry handles
- Allover graphic
- Dimensions: 57 cm x 30 cm x 22 cm
We will deliver to you as soon as possible. And please contact us if you did not receive it within 3 days time.
Christoph Von Wilhelm Dassler was a worker in a shoe factory, while his wife Pauline ran a small laundry in the Franconian town of Herzogenaurach, 20 km (12.4 mi) from the city of Nuremberg. After leaving school, their son, Rudolf "Rudi" Dassler, joined his father at the shoe factory. When he returned from fighting in World War I, Rudolf received a management position at a porcelain factory, and later in a leather wholesale business in Nuremberg.
Adolf "Adi" Dassler started to produce his own sports shoes in his mother's wash kitchen in Herzogenaurach after his return from World War I. In July 1924, his brother Rudolf returned to Herzogenaurach to join his younger brother's business, which became Gebruder Dassler Schuhfabrik (Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory) and prospered. The pair started the venture in their mother's laundry, but, at the time, electricity supplies in the town were unreliable, and the brothers sometimes had to use pedal power from a stationary bicycle to run their equipment. more