- Pack what you need for training in this bag. Made of durable polyester and built for everyday use, it features a detachable shoe bag and inside dividers that help you organise your gear. Padded handles and an adjustable shoulder strap offer comfortable carry options as you head to the gym.
- Main compartment with U-shaped zip for easy access; Three inside dividers; Side zip pocket
- Detachable shoe bag
- Padded adjustable shoulder strap
- Padded dual carry handles
- This product is part of the adidas sustainable product program: Products are made in more sustainable ways to make the world a better place; Every fibre counts: Recycled polyester saves resources and decreases emissions
- Printed adidas wordmark on front
- Dimensions: 22 cm x 57 cm x 30 cm
- 51% recycled polyester / 49% polyester plain weave
We will deliver to you as soon as possible. And please contact us if you did not receive it within 3 days time.
Christoph Von Wilhelm Dassler was a worker in a shoe factory, while his wife Pauline ran a small laundry in the Franconian town of Herzogenaurach, 20 km (12.4 mi) from the city of Nuremberg. After leaving school, their son, Rudolf "Rudi" Dassler, joined his father at the shoe factory. When he returned from fighting in World War I, Rudolf received a management position at a porcelain factory, and later in a leather wholesale business in Nuremberg.
Adolf "Adi" Dassler started to produce his own sports shoes in his mother's wash kitchen in Herzogenaurach after his return from World War I. In July 1924, his brother Rudolf returned to Herzogenaurach to join his younger brother's business, which became Gebruder Dassler Schuhfabrik (Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory) and prospered. The pair started the venture in their mother's laundry, but, at the time, electricity supplies in the town were unreliable, and the brothers sometimes had to use pedal power from a stationary bicycle to run their equipment. more