Fast and light on the mountain with the Speed Lite. The lightweight all-rounder provides lots of freedom of movement on day hikes and all kinds of sportive uses thanks to its athletic V-shape and anatomically shaped shoulder straps. A high level of carrying comfort and technically sophisticated, clever functionality without superfluous weight is the motto of the Speed Lite.
- Weight: 370 g
- Volume: 16 litres
- Breathable Foam Back minimizes perspiration
- Lightweight - even less weight
- Pockets on the outside - stretch pockests on the side and in the front provide additional storage space
- Sternum Strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders
- Valuables pocket
- Stretch Compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS label provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration system 2.0L compatible
- A small safety light can be attached to the loop at the front of the pack.
- Helmet holder is available as an accessory and allows easy and safe helmet storage.
- Our lightweight backpacks come into their own during endurance sports and Alpine day treks. Reduces to the essential, they are ideal for comfortably carrying light to medium loads depending on the volume. However, lightness must never come at the expense of durability. That is and always was our corporate philosophy, because disposable products put a strain on the environment and a backpack that falls apart high up in the mountains can also be dangerious.
We will deliver to you as soon as possible. And please contact us if you did not receive it within 3 days time.
In 1898, Hans Deuter founded Deuter Sport. Starting in the 1900s, Deuter Sport provided the Bavarian Royal Mail with post sacks and mail bags. The company expanded in 1905 from producing linen weaving, sackcloth, freight, car and horse blankets to also include a department that offered tent rentals. In 1910, there was a high demand for products from the military. Deuter Sport began manufacturing satchels, backpacks, knapsacks, belts, mess tents and store tents for the military. Starting in 1919, Deuter sport expanded once again and began manufacturing suitcases, backpacks, tents, and truck canopies. At this time, the needs of the tent rental section of the company exceeds its 10,000 sq meter space. It is owned since 2006 by Schwan-Stabilo. more