The Nike Gym Club Training Duffel Bag helps keep your gear dry and secure with durable, water-repellent fabric and a spacious dual-zip main compartment.
- DWR (durable, water-repellent) fabric helps keep gear dry
- Dual-zip main compartment for secure, spacious storage
- Dual handles and adjustable shoulder strap for versatile carrying
- Side zip pocket secures small items
- Dimensions: 56cm L x 23cm W x 30.5cm H approx.
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Country/Region of Origin: Indonesia
We will deliver to you as soon as possible. And please contact us if you did not receive it within 3 days time.
Nike, originally known as "Blue Ribbon Sports", was founded by University of Oregon track athlete Philip Knight and his coach Bill Bowerman in January 1964. The company initially operated as a distributor for Japanese shoe maker Onitsuka Tiger (now ASICS), making most sales at track meets out of Knight's automobile.
The company's profits grew quickly, and in 1967, BRS opened its first retail store, located on Pico Boulevard in Santa Monica, California. By 1971, the relationship between BRS and Onitsuka Tiger was nearing an end. BRS prepared to launch its own line of footwear, which would bear the newly designed Swoosh by Carolyn Davidson. The Swoosh was first used by Nike in June 1971, and was registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on January 22, 1974. more