The Nike Heritage 2.0 Backpack combines simplicity and functionality with its clean design. Padded shoulder straps add an element of comfort while you carry your gear.
- Densely woven polyester provides heavyweight support.
- A zipped main compartment offers room for your gear.
- The internal sleeve can store up to a 15" laptop.
- A zipped front pouch provides small-item storage.
- A haul loop at the top provides an alternative carrying option.
- The shoulder straps and back panel are padded for comfortable carrying.
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Spot clean
We will deliver to you as soon as possible. And please contact us if you did not receive it within 3 days time.
Nike, originally known as "Blue Ribbon Sports", was founded by University of Oregon track athlete Philip Knight and his coach Bill Bowerman in January 1964. The company initially operated as a distributor for Japanese shoe maker Onitsuka Tiger (now ASICS), making most sales at track meets out of Knight's automobile.
The company's profits grew quickly, and in 1967, BRS opened its first retail store, located on Pico Boulevard in Santa Monica, California. By 1971, the relationship between BRS and Onitsuka Tiger was nearing an end. BRS prepared to launch its own line of footwear, which would bear the newly designed Swoosh by Carolyn Davidson. The Swoosh was first used by Nike in June 1971, and was registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on January 22, 1974. more