How to tie headband?
- Soft, moisture-wicking fabric and a Nike Swoosh on the front.
- Purple has a tie-dye print on one side and a colored Swoosh logo on the other.
- Solid with large Swoosh logo, while blue one side has script logo.
- 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex For A Durable, Stretchy Fit
- Can Be Put On 2 Sides
- Size: Width : 6 Cm. / Length : 90 Cm
- Stay Fresh And Stylish With The Nike Dri-fit Head Tie Reversible Printed Headband.
- This Headband Uses Dri-fit Technology To Wick Sweat Away From Your Eyebrows.
- Keep Your Forehead Dry And Comfortable.
- Make sure headband is snug and worn along the top of forehead
- Tie the band with double knot
- Optional: tie and tuck it for a profile look
We will deliver to you as soon as possible. And please contact us if you did not receive it within 3 days time.
Nike, originally known as "Blue Ribbon Sports", was founded by University of Oregon track athlete Philip Knight and his coach Bill Bowerman in January 1964. The company initially operated as a distributor for Japanese shoe maker Onitsuka Tiger (now ASICS), making most sales at track meets out of Knight's automobile.
The company's profits grew quickly, and in 1967, BRS opened its first retail store, located on Pico Boulevard in Santa Monica, California. By 1971, the relationship between BRS and Onitsuka Tiger was nearing an end. BRS prepared to launch its own line of footwear, which would bear the newly designed Swoosh by Carolyn Davidson. The Swoosh was first used by Nike in June 1971, and was registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on January 22, 1974. more