This Privacy notice aims to answer your questions about the sources and kinds of information Sports-Wear collects, how it is used, when it may be shared with others, and how we safeguard its confidentiality and security. We also provide you with ways to correct the data you provide us and the option to limit our sharing of this data with Sports-Wear's authorised third parties.
This Privacy notice is applicable to all users of Sports-Wear's website @ www.sports-wear.com.my regardless of the intention and without limitation to Marketing Research, and Customer Relations/Service.
1. Collection of Personal Data
We treat and view your personal data seriously.
In the course of your dealings with Sports-Wear, we may collect and/or you or your legal representatives may have provided data and information about yourself (Personal Data) to Sports-Wear. Such Personal Data may have been provided to Sports-Wear through your purchase of Sports-Wear's products and/or services (whether online or offline), your application for Sports-Wear's membership programme, your interaction with Sports-Wear at events, marketing campaigns or promotions, etc organised by Sports-Wear or otherwise, your use of 's website @ www.sports-wear.com.my
where cookies are used or through any other means of communication between you and Sports-Wear. The processing of your Personal Data is necessary in order for us to process your purchase of our products and/or services (whether online or offline), your application for registration as a member of the Sports-Wear's membership programme, and/or to perform any of our contractual obligations owing to you.
2. Nature of Personal Data
Such Personal Data may include information concerning your name, age, address (including shipping and billing address), gender, date of birth, contact information, email address, telephone number, nationality, payment information (credit card numbers and expiration dates), and company name (if applicable).
3. Impact resulting from failure to provide your Personal Data
The failure to supply such Personal Data or if such Personal Data provided is not satisfactory to Sports-Wear, will result in us being unable to process your purchase of Sports-Wear's products and/or services (whether online or offline) and/or your application for Sports-Wear's membership programme, etc.
4. Purpose of collecting Personal Data
The Personal Data that you provide will be collected, used and otherwise processed by us for the following purposes:
- Processing your purchase of Sports-Wear's products and/or services (whether online or offline);
- for Sports-Wear's user or customer relationship management procedures to monitor and improve our services;
- processing your application for Sports-Wear's membership programme;
- marketing of such services or products which may be of interest to you;
- for such purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us;
- conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with our services and related products;
- for our internal record keeping;
- collection of payments from you;
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code [applicable to us] or any member companies of Sports-Wear;
- for the purposes of the Members Privileges Scheme;
- for the issuance of customer vouchers and/or administer any customer benefits; and
- for purposes relating to any of the above (including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis).
Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Sports-Wear. Sports-Wear may disclose the Personal Data that you have provided to the following categories of parties:
- any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under the law or in response to a competent or government agency;
- any related companies of Sports-Wear, including those located outside Malaysia and/or those established in the future;
- our business partners and online affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
- government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers, credit reporting agencies; and
- our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may determine to be necessary or appropriate.
We have put in place various security procedures, rules and technical measures to protect your Personal Data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. All of our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data.
While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we make reasonable efforts to prevent such unfortunate occurrences. Personal Data that we collect from you will be stored and backed up securely in a restricted and controlled location.
7. Data Transfer & Sharing
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your Personal Data to another related companies of Sports-Wear or third party service or product providers within or outside Malaysia that may or may not have similar protections in place regarding your Personal Data and its use as set out in this policy. You hereby consent to such transfer of your Personal Data to a place outside Malaysia.
8. Your Rights of Access and Correction
8.1. You have the right to request access to and correction of Personal Data held by us and in this respect, you may:
- check whether we hold or use your Personal Data and request access to such data;
- request that we correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- request that your Personal Data is retained by us only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected;
- request that we specify or explain our policies and procedures in relation to data and types of Personal Data handled by us;
- communicate to us your objection to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes whereupon we will not use your Personal Data for these purposes; and
- withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period.
8.2. The person to whom you may make written requests for access to Personal Data or correction and/or deletion of Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data handled by us is:
Customer Relationship Management Officer
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 016-9678838