Step up your indoor game this season with help from the non-marking outsole and mono-tongue construction with the adidas Copa 19.3 indoor soccer shoes.Â
- Synthetic vamp is amazingly soft, it provides optimal comfort and enhanced touch
- Structured Primemesh quarter panel provides breathability and a comfortable, sock-like fit
- Mono-tongue construction allows both adaptive fit and sock like experience
- Molded EVA midsole for long-term lightweight cushioning
- Comfort internal construction foam heel offers unmatched comfort
- Abrasion resistant non-marking rubber outsole developed for indoor pitchesÂ
We will deliver to you as soon as possible. And please contact us if you did not receive it within 3 days time.
Christoph Von Wilhelm Dassler was a worker in a shoe factory, while his wife Pauline ran a small laundry in the Franconian town of Herzogenaurach, 20 km (12.4 mi) from the city of Nuremberg. After leaving school, their son, Rudolf "Rudi" Dassler, joined his father at the shoe factory. When he returned from fighting in World War I, Rudolf received a management position at a porcelain factory, and later in a leather wholesale business in Nuremberg.
Adolf "Adi" Dassler started to produce his own sports shoes in his mother's wash kitchen in Herzogenaurach after his return from World War I. In July 1924, his brother Rudolf returned to Herzogenaurach to join his younger brother's business, which became Gebruder Dassler Schuhfabrik (Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory) and prospered. The pair started the venture in their mother's laundry, but, at the time, electricity supplies in the town were unreliable, and the brothers sometimes had to use pedal power from a stationary bicycle to run their equipment. more